The Dog Grocer Frozen Rainbow Pops
The Dog Grocer Rainbow Pops allow your dog to eat a rainbow. The myriad of beautiful colours in various produce are derived from powerful phytonutrients. This means eating a rainbow ensures a variety of vitamins and nutrients, which in turn, covers a diverse range of health benefits.
- 6 colours made with 18 different vegetables, fruits and superfoods
- Each frozen pop contains one vegetable, one fruit and one superfood in a thick, gelatinous base of duck bone broth
- Tropical fruits to ensure dogs eat seasonally
- Thoughtfully paired and balanced. For eg. red cabbage (while containing anthocyanins that promotes anti cancer and anti ageing) contains raffinose that causes flatulence, is paired with flatulence-relieving rosemary
- Cold pressed to allow optimal absorption, with minimal destruction of vitamins, minerals, enzymes and micro nutrients
- Diverse range of health benefits include detoxification, longevity, heart health, cancer prevention, joint health, good skin and coat
24 frozen pops (4 x 6 colours)
Duck Bone Broth, Kale, Yellow Zucchini, Green Zucchini, Beetroot, Red Cabbage, Carrot, Papaya, Mango, Blueberries, Pineapple, Watermelon, Green Apple, Wolfberries, Turmeric, Activated Black Charcoal, Ginger, Mint, Rosemary
1 frozen pop per meal for small dogs, 2-3 pops per meal for medium-big dogs
This product is intended for supplemental feeding only.
All supplements contain no preservatives or artificial colouring, and are packaged in food grade home compostable packaging.