Dr Mercola Liver & Kidney Support for Cats & Dogs
Your pet comes into contact with environmental toxins whether he spends his time indoors or outdoors.
Indoor contaminants include volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and other toxic chemicals from household furnishings, cleaning and personal care products. Outdoor pollutants and contaminants can be present in the air, dirt and grass. Even rain water has been found to contain measurable amounts of glyphosate from the agricultural herbicide Roundup®.
Our Liver & Kidney Support for Cats & Dogs was formulated to help maintain your pet’s healthy liver and kidney function, and to support his normal detoxification processes. It includes a full array of 13 ingredients to support liver and kidney health:
- Japanese Knotweed (providing 15 mg of Resveratrol)
- Milk Thistle (Seed) Extract
- Organic Chlorella
- Curcumin Phytosome Complex
- Organic Dandelion (Leaf)
- N-Acetyl L-Cysteine (NAC)
- Phosphatidylcholine (from Sunflower Lecithin)
- Superoxide Dismutase (SOD)
- Schisandra (Fruit) Extract
- Organic Green Tea (Leaf) Extract (decaffeinated)
We recommend Liver & Kidney Support for Cats & Dogs for daily use or as needed, depending upon your pet's exposure and overall vitality. Animals with stressed organs from either normal genetic predispositions or age related changes may benefit from daily use.
Here are our general suggestions for use to support your pet’s normal detoxification process:
- If your pet has seasonal exposure to toxins, such as swimming in chlorinated pools or walking in areas that have been sprayed, use as needed.
- If your pet experiences regular exposure to pollutants or chemicals indoors or outdoors, such as household cleaners, air fresheners or household sprays, use regularly.
- If you apply chemical lawn fertilizers, herbicides or pesticides in or around your home or yard, use regularly.
Liver & Kidney Support can be used as a daily maintenance product for life-long support or periodically for short term exposures.