Dr Mercola Krill Oil for Cats & Dogs
Dr Mercola Krill Oil for Cats & Dogs stands apart from other omega-3 supplements for several reasons. Compared to fish oil, krill:
- Has a very high absorption rate, so your pet requires a smaller dose.
- Contains more EPA – about 33% more than fish oil.
- Delivers its abundant EPA and DHA as phospholipids directly into your pet’s cells.
- Provides natural antioxidant protection to help guard against oxidation.
- Is a thriving, sustainable product you can feel good about using.
In fact, the fishery that supplies the krill was awarded an “A” rating for sustainability and management strategy – the only one among 24 fisheries to receive a top score!
The fishery uses patent pending technology that helps avoid unwanted by-catch, and the krill are kept alive until processing to maintain freshness and nutrients. You can even trace Krill Oil for Cats & Dogs back to its sustainable place of harvest using the coordinates on each bottle.
There are no messy, oily capsules to cut open with our Krill Oil for Cats & Dogs. Packed in an airless pump, this advanced delivery system locks freshness in and keeps air and contaminants out. The oil stays fresh until you’ve used the last drop.
Plus, our formula is now more concentrated, so you get a higher concentration of Krill Oil per pump, allowing you to use less.
Active Ingredients per 1 pump (about 0.2ml)
Krill Oil 100mg
Astaxanthin (from Krill Oil) 8mcg
Medium Chain Triglycerides, Mixed Tocopherols, Silicon Dioxide.