WildChow Super Sprinkles Quail Eggs
100 g dried wt. = about 46-52 Quail Eggs
1 tsp - 1 Quail Egg
These air-dried quail eggs are the perfect garnish for your pet's bowls.
Quail eggs provide a complete source of nutrition - they are great for boosting immunity, an excellent source of amino fatty acids, helps maintain healthy skin, coat, and eye health, and provides a variety of vitamins and minerals: vitamin A, B12, riboflavin, folate, selenium, and iron! Contains the whole quail eggs, both egg and shell!
There’s so much to love about these treats. They’re freshly made in small batches right here in Singapore, then they're gently air-dried at low temperatures to extract moisture for long-lasting, preservative-free nutrition that your pet will go wild for.
- 1 quail egg (1 tsp) for every 4.5 kg of body weight
- If your dog or cat has never tried quail eggs, start slowly and gradually increase to the recommended amount.
- Supplemental feeding only
- Always provide a fresh bowl of water
- Feed in moderation. Although quail eggs can be a part of a healthy diet, balance is still a must.
Handling & Storage
Best to Freeze upon receiving; use within 30 days of opening for maximum freshness. Do not add a partially chewed item back into the bag, as to not introduce moisture back into the unused product. Store instead in a container in the freezer.