WiggleLess Back Brace
How Do WiggleLess Back Braces Help Your Dog?
Excessive motion in your dog's back triggers inflammation. Inflammation causes swelling.
Swelling pinches nerves. Pinched nerves cause pain. Pain makes your dog wiggle more to get comfortable.
Mild support from a WiggleLess Back Brace stops this cycle so your dog can begin to heal and then reverse the cycle.
- Stability: Back braces stabilise your dog's spine. A stable spine does not pinch the nerves and cause pain
- Flexibility: WiggleLess back brace design allows flexibility so your dog can still play!
- Cool: WiggleLess "Cool Mesh" design will be a hit in the summer heat. Your choice of five great colours will be cool anytime!
- Adjustability: Dogs come in hundreds of shapes and sizes. Our highly adjustable brace allows you to tweak the fit for the most comfort for your dog.
Proper Support: WiggleLess brace was designed by a Certified Prosthetist-Orthotist and a Veterinarian. They understand the finer points of supporting your dog.
Suitable for dogs with IVDD (Intervertebral Disc Disease), DM (Degenerative myelopathy), or other back issues.
Though DM is not painful, it does progress. The body continues to get weaker and a dog's proprioception (sense of body position) lessens. Using a back brace for DM stabilises their core so they can maximise the energy. It also helps them be more aware of where their body is in space so they can walk straighter.
WiggleLess Back Brace Unique Features
- Adjustable, easy to use
- 'D'- Ring for leash attachment
- Easy cinch waist
- Built-in boning for firm support
- Durable, lightweight, breathable material
How to Measure
This back brace is not to substitute any veterinary care or procedure. Please consult your vet or specialist before purchase.