NHV Lesstress for Stress & Anxiety Support
Everyone knows what stress feels like, and we all know that too much stress can make us ill—high blood pressure, ulcers and even cancer can result from excessive stress. Like us, dogs can get stressed by numerous factors as well. Help your furkiddo relax into a long and happy life with NHV Lesstress - a natural dog stress support.
- Beneficial for stress, anxiety and other nervous system issues
- May be used for both situational stress and chronic stress
- May reduce hyperactivity and destructive behavior
- Supports healthy immune function
To be taken twice daily. Determine your pet’s weight and then use the easy chart below to determine the correct dose. This is the minimum dosage.
Pet's Weight Dosage
0 - 15 lb = 0.5 ml
16 - 30 lb = 1.0 ml
31 - 45 lb = 1.5 ml
46 - 60 lb = 2.0 ml
61 - 75 lb = 2.5 ml
Over 75 lb = 3.0 ml
For small animals (rabbits, ferrets), avians and reptiles use 1 drop for every 2 lb of body weight.
- Chamomile—Known to be a general-purpose calming herb for its antispasmodic and sedative qualities; may be especially helpful for calming digestive issues triggered by nervousness and hyperexcitability
- Echinacea Angustifolia—Beneficial for its immunostimulatory properties (derived from polysaccharides, flavonoids, caffeic acid, essential oils, alkylamides and polyacetylenes)
- Eleuthero (Siberian Ginseng)—Well known for its ability to help the body deal with and adapt to stressful situations; may increase energy levels
- Lemon Balm—Has been used since the Middle Ages to reduce stress and anxiety; beneficial support for nervous disorders, excitability and anxiety
- Passion Flower—Contains alkaloids and flavonoids which are natural non-addictive sedatives; anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic properties are also beneficial for relieving general discomfort
- Reishi—Beneficial for helping the body deal with and adapt to stress eg. managing high blood pressure (that may be brought on by stress and anxiety); known to be a smooth muscle relaxant and may help restore immune health
Speak to your vet before using these products. Every pet is different. All information provided is for educational purposes only.