Beyond Clean Disinfectant (Chemical-Free & Food Grade)
Beyond Clean Stabilised Activated Water is an all-natural chemical-free cleaner and disinfectant using Korean technology that kills 99.999% of pathogens. Free of alcohol, fragrance, colouring, surfactant, or artificial preservatives, but yet up to 100 times more effective than bleach in killing bacteria. Water-based, non-staining, non-corrosive, emits no Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), has zero environmental impact, and is safe to use on a wide range of material surfaces.
So safe that it can be used all around the house and even directly on sensitive human skin, food, and pets. Ideal for use in the kitchen to clean, disinfect and remove pesticides from fruits and vegetables, as well as on food preparation surfaces, kitchen utensils and cutlery.
Safe to use to clean and sanitise pacifier, toys and surfaces infants touch or interact with.
Excellent to use directly on pets to clean their wounds (non-stinging), ears, fur, and paws and also to clean and sanitise their chew toys. Relives skin irritation and breakouts such as rashes, yeast and fungal infections, hot spots, insect bites, itchiness.
Tested by Bureau Veritas AsureQuality (BVAQ), and effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria, viruses, biofilm, moulds, yeast, spores, and mildew on a wide range of materials and surfaces. Ideal for use as a skin sanitiser for sensitive skin or to relieve rashes or skin irritation for both humans and pets.
Available in 75ml travel size, 250ml spray, and 500ml refill.
– Disinfect and remove pesticides from fruits and vegetables
– Cleaning and disinfection of kitchen utensils and cutlery
– Clean, deodorise, sanitise pet fur and paws (suitable for cats and dogs)
– Use all around the house including food prep areas in the kitchen to clean and disinfect (safe for babies and the
toys and surfaces they have contact with)
– Ideal as a super gentle skin sanitiser for skin sensitive to alcohol or chemical based hand sanitisers
– Great for cuts, grazes, rashes, and insect bites to disinfect, as an antiseptic, or wound cleaner
– Disinfection and deodorise clothes and fabric
Active: Hypochlorous Acid (0.012%)
Inactive: Proprietary Food-Grade ingredients